Tokio Hotel Malaysia Message Board™

Selamat datang! This forum is especially for Malaysian fans of the awesome German rock band, Tokio Hotel. Fans from other countries & all over the world are also welcome to join!

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

please make this forum alive again!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
phantomrider

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: please make this forum alive again!!   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:30 am

To our beloved admin!

Please do something to this website/forum. I really wanna make this forum alive and active. Together we can talk and discuss about the band. This is the only website forum for malaysian fans. And I believe we got a lot of TH fans out there who doesnt know we are exists. So spread the word and do something. I will help you guys. Just ask anytime, beside we are at the same country and we can do a gathering. Tokiol Hotel is coming to Malaysia!! we can go there as a team. Malaysian street team!! ^^ they(TH) must be happy to see us, at least they got some fans who is really determined and into this band.

TQ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
farahkay!

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: please make this forum alive again!!   Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:11 am

hey you there!
the admin is currently busy with college and stuff. there are about 4 people running this site apparently,but most of them are just busy!
Im one of the moderators, I am trying to make this forum alive once more!
but we seriously need more support from malaysian fans!
You could help us by spreading news about this forum, and invite them to join alongg.
we started this forum like years ago!
but somehow we cant seem to find lotsa fans back then!
but NOW, im pretty sure there are TONS of TH fans out there.
So if you have any friends or relatives whos in love with TH,
then please do help us spread the words. Make them join, and together we could show TH that they are well known around here!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=639411682
LalaBillkiro

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: please make this forum alive again!!   Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:16 am

Yeahhh, most of us are busy..I'm one of the moderators too. Both admins are very busy at the moment..but we kept on checking this site once in a while so that it won't be completely dead. So yeahhh, your help and support is much needed! I'm pretty sure they know very about us, the fans here since they're coming here in May! Wink
We just have to reactive this forum and who knows, we could start up a TH fanclub? Smile So, we need more more more TH fans to sign in here! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please make this forum alive again!!   

Back to top Go down

please make this forum alive again!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1